My Boyfriend uses his phone a lot while he is working, how to get him to stop?

He wont listen to me at all. He texts me while he should be working, likes to call me on his breaks AND when he is finished with work thinking he can walk around for 30 minutes to still get the full 4 hours of pay. He checks facebook (i notice him active) and he checks hid instagram. (i seen likes on photos of... show more He wont listen to me at all. He texts me while he should be working, likes to call me on his breaks AND when he is finished with work thinking he can walk around for 30 minutes to still get the full 4 hours of pay. He checks facebook (i notice him active) and he checks hid instagram. (i seen likes on photos of people we both follow and they post during his work hours) His coworker does the same thing and likes to hangout with two female coworkers who hes dating both but they dont know that while they should be working (only two people in the same position). Anyways, my boyfriend informed me that they both got in trouble (luckily they didnt get written up) for being on the phone too much and now the boss told them if they finish early they have to clock out early then. My boyfriend told me that his coworker told him that next time they should go outside to use the phone. He also me tioned that his coworker looked like he wanted to punch the boss/mananger.

How do I at least get my boyfriend to stop being on his phone at work (i never respond to him and i know my boyfried cannot afford to lose this job) ? He doesnt want to get advice from his parents because they would think its his fault and critize him (my boyfriends own words)