Should I stay home from a trip because of mental health problems?

So I normally go on a mission trip with my high school every summer for a week. This year however, I am in the midst of depression, an eating disorder, and I get really bad anxiety and have panic attacks more often than I would like to admit. The trip is not until June, but we have to have the final payment in by... show more So I normally go on a mission trip with my high school every summer for a week. This year however, I am in the midst of depression, an eating disorder, and I get really bad anxiety and have panic attacks more often than I would like to admit. The trip is not until June, but we have to have the final payment in by next month and I don't want to make a huge money commitment ($500 +) if I decide not to go last minute. At the same time I had the best experience last year and really don't want to miss out, but I don't want to overwhelm myself. Also the days during the mission trip start very early and end very late (6am-11 or later at night) and I can't really eat that much and I am always tired and out of energy. What should I do???? I don't want to miss out, but I don't want to make my issues worse or have people worried about me.