I am in love with my best friend. We are both college women. What do I do?

My best friend and I were best friends in college before we realized we fell in love. We are now basically dating but we haven’t told any friends. We know it won’t go anywhere because we are both still interested in guys and are moving somewhere new after graduation. We have plans and expensive travel tickets to... show more My best friend and I were best friends in college before we realized we fell in love. We are now basically dating but we haven’t told any friends. We know it won’t go anywhere because we are both still interested in guys and are moving somewhere new after graduation. We have plans and expensive travel tickets to travel the world (we did this before we started dating). I feel like this is a trap. Should I try to stop being in love with her? It is going to tear me apart after we go on a lifetime vacation together and then we will never see each other again in a dating sense. We want to remain friends but that is it. Do you have any advice? I am so sad and terrified because I love her so much and I feel like she will be fine on her own
1 answer 1