He didn't delete me?

My boyfriend (ex now) and I got into argument yesterday our relationship has been rocky but I though we had true love and we could get through ups and downs. We were together 5-6 yrs and recently got rocky. It started to become very one-sided always me trying. He said he loves me but he doesn't want a... show more My boyfriend (ex now) and I got into argument yesterday our relationship has been rocky but I though we had true love and we could get through ups and downs. We were together 5-6 yrs and recently got rocky. It started to become very one-sided always me trying. He said he loves me but he doesn't want a relationship right now it is hardwork but when hes ready he wants me. I got angry (i know this is probably wrong of me) but I confronted him that he is narcissitic He would never listen to my feelings, always about him, when i told him he is handsome he would say hell ya I am handsome all the girlys love me etc etc., if i asked to talk about our relationship he would say not now and get mad, i was always apologizing, he would flirt with me on and off which to me thinking about it now were just mind games. Anyway confronting him about being narcissitic
Was probably not good of me to do but he told me I am nuts and crazy and hell never get back with me. I apologized and said sorry he just said "nope" amd now I am getting silent treatment which I am not talking messaging him either now at all. This was all on snapchat, he threatened to delete me but he hasn't and when I post something on my story I can see that he looked at it. Does this mean he still has feelings and might come back after awhile? I probably wont be there if he does I am tired of being put down , I am just curious to see his moves towards this. What do you think why hasnt he deleted me?
1 answer 1