No contact orders domestic violence question (state of WA)?

I’m living with my boyfriend and his family and the other day his brother started hitting his mom and when I stepped in he pushed me. Anyways, he was arrested and has a no contact order (including social media the cop said) for all of the people in the house and isn’t allowed within 100 ft of our house. Since he... show more I’m living with my boyfriend and his family and the other day his brother started hitting his mom and when I stepped in he pushed me. Anyways, he was arrested and has a no contact order (including social media the cop said) for all of the people in the house and isn’t allowed within 100 ft of our house. Since he was bailed out by his girlfriend (who is 17) she’s been harassing me, other people in the house, and even my little brother. Posting things about me on Snapchat, when all I did was tell her that her boyfriend was in jail! Anyways my question is is she legally allowed to be doing this, especially when the guy who has a no contact order against us is with her? I’ve screenshotted every little thing I can and haven’t replied to any of her attempts to get a reaction out of me. I’ve also blocked her on everything as of now because it got pretty harsh. She’s also been texting threatening messages to the mom who was getting hit. Thanks in advance
6 answers 6