Is this person a toxic friend?

i met this girl last year who seems really nice and sweet, but is the complete opposite. she used to get really mad at one of my old friends and stopped talking to her after trying to blackmail her about her crush and calling me a ***** and stuff. everyone then was walking on eggshells around her so we wouldn't... show more i met this girl last year who seems really nice and sweet, but is the complete opposite. she used to get really mad at one of my old friends and stopped talking to her after trying to blackmail her about her crush and calling me a ***** and stuff. everyone then was walking on eggshells around her so we wouldn't make her mad. she started getting mad at me this year after she wasn't invited to a sleepover. i wasn't the one who invited the people in attendance. the sleepover was initially planned to get me out of the house because i live in a dangerous situation, but i didn't decide who was invited. my close friend decided it for me and chose people she thought i trusted, which excluded this toxic friend. she had gotten mad at me for many things that are really not my fault or completely out of my control. however, i feel like i owe her a lot, as i wouldn't be friends with a lot of the people i know now. she could make them turn against me as well. she keeps using my home situation as blackmail so she can get what she wants. is she a toxic friend? should i cut ties with her?
2 answers 2