Am I depressed or no?

I feel extremely miserable when I'm alone in a room But if I'm out at a concert amusement park with friends I feel normal But when I'm sat in my bedroom I feel like I could cry very easily and sometimes I do and don't know why. My life is good. I have a job that pays very well a roof over my... show more I feel extremely miserable when I'm alone in a room
But if I'm out at a concert amusement park with friends I feel normal

But when I'm sat in my bedroom I feel like I could cry very easily and sometimes I do and don't know why. My life is good. I have a job that pays very well a roof over my shoulders and good parents and lots of friends

I started feeling this way about a year ago and it got more and more noticeable and now I left my boyfriend of 5 years and j don't even know why. Left him a week ago he cried and I felt numb and I don't even know who I am anymore I feel so lost and I get upset so easily with anyone said I didn't want to bring him down