Does this 15 year old seem too influenced by her female college-age friend (since she was 11 years old)?

At 12, she was interested in prom and dating. The year after, she had an unusual interest in clubbing - legal age is 19 in Canada, would've been the year her friend was legal. At 15-16 now, she talks about how men in their 20's are "immature" and "act like children in relationships". I... show more At 12, she was interested in prom and dating. The year after, she had an unusual interest in clubbing - legal age is 19 in Canada, would've been the year her friend was legal. At 15-16 now, she talks about how men in their 20's are "immature" and "act like children in relationships". I don't usually expect this coming from a 15 year old girl, who is years away from college. As the years go by, her interests get older and older - usually by her friend's age level.