If the employer is going out of its way to have you fired?

There is a security guard at my work place. He has social Anxiety issues that make him awkward in social scenes. For that reason many people at my work place don’t like him. Think he is creepy. Management does not want him there. Well according to law. Any client can ask for any guard to be removed from site at... show more There is a security guard at my work place. He has social Anxiety issues that make him awkward in social scenes. For that reason many people at my work place don’t like him. Think he is creepy. Management does not want him there.

Well according to law. Any client can ask for any guard to be removed from site at any time, no questions asked. However, they choose not to remove him from site, but rather are conspiring to have him fired. Not sure if they don’t know the rules on removing. But are Exaggerating stories and making complaints, filming their interactions secretly, etc..

If they succeed in having him fired. Can he take any sort of action? I mean they are not his employers. They are the client. Who are trying to get his employer to do it.