Is it weird or normal that my best friend sleeps at my girlfriend's house without telling me?

I'm a lesbian; we're all girls. Sometimes my best friend has to work close to the area where my girlfriend lives. First of all, I would NEVER suspect anything going on between the two of them- not a concern of mine at all. I just feel a little disrespected when my friend goes to sleep over at my... show more I'm a lesbian; we're all girls.

Sometimes my best friend has to work close to the area where my girlfriend lives. First of all, I would NEVER suspect anything going on between the two of them- not a concern of mine at all.

I just feel a little disrespected when my friend goes to sleep over at my girlfriend's house without even mentioning it to me. I think it would be courteous if she could at least just tell me. I'm not asking for much; not even asking her to get my permission or saying that I would say no.

It's just that she has gotten extremely mad at me for MUCH lesser things in the past, such as hanging out with a mutual /friend/ of ours without her when she was out of town. This is my girlfriend...if I went to stay at her boyfriend's house without asking or telling her, I feel like she would be mad.

I want the same respect. Is this weird or controlling of me? Or normal?