I got hit in the face by someone while running?

About 28 hours ago I was running at a fast pace when a person running in the opposite direction accidentally extended their arm out so that the back of their hand made contact with the entire top part of my eye. I immediately fell to the ground with my eyes closed as there was immense pain around the eye socket.... show more About 28 hours ago I was running at a fast pace when a person running in the opposite direction accidentally extended their arm out so that the back of their hand made contact with the entire top part of my eye.

I immediately fell to the ground with my eyes closed as there was immense pain around the eye socket. Although my vision was blurry for a few minutes, I did not have much of a headache afterwards. There is slight bruising on the bottom of the brow.

Is it possible that I could still get a concussion and is there a chance of a brain bleed? Do i have to be woken up every few hours of the night?