I don't know how to handle this, My mom doesn't like me?

Okay, I know for sure my mom doesn't like me, I got in trouble (see my other question), Ive been nothing but good to her lately, I've been doing what I have to, Im not around anyone I shouldn't be (at school because I'm not allowed to go out anymore). But she still ignores me and tells me I'm... show more Okay, I know for sure my mom doesn't like me, I got in trouble (see my other question), Ive been nothing but good to her lately, I've been doing what I have to, Im not around anyone I shouldn't be (at school because I'm not allowed to go out anymore). But she still ignores me and tells me I'm not improving at all and I'm not trying at all. I literally have been trying hard to please her and make her happy but I'm seriously going to give up trying to make her happy. She said she doesn't want me to be happy, she wants to worry me about being homeless, she wants to kick me out so bad, but she won't let me leave home. She's always saying I'm not improving but thats because she DOESN'T even care to notice that I've been trying. I applied for 4 jobs last week and I keep up with chores at home, I don't give her attitude, I leave her alone, I also stopped talking to my OWN dad because she doesn't want us talking because she said he's "too nice to me" what else does she want?? I was also thinking about, even before I got in trouble, She would never really treat me well, all she cares about is my brother, (her favorite). She would always be annoyed by me no matter what I did, she would get mad at me for ANY reason she could find. My whole life she's been this way towards me, my siblings notice my dad notices, I don't know, I KNOW for sure she doesn't like me, and yeah, it bothers me, how do I just accept it?
4 answers 4