Am I being bullied at work?

In elementary school I got bullied. In highschool at first I got bullied but then stuck up for myself and didn't end up getting bullied too bad. In university I didnt think bullying existed anymore but some guys would target me and make bad jokes. No at work I am with much older people who could be my dads... show more In elementary school I got bullied.
In highschool at first I got bullied but then stuck up for myself and didn't end up getting bullied too bad.
In university I didnt think bullying existed anymore but some guys would target me and make bad jokes.

No at work I am with much older people who could be my dads age...a lot of htem are from the military and a lot of them tease me. I am always nice and 'proper' not saying bad things or making anyone feel bad. These guys dont care and they make stuff up when joking with me. For example today one guy said "if you want to save money on your next trip send your girlfriend with another guy"

The thing is they are teasing me and I have trouble with the responses. When they told me that mybrain froze and I could not respond.

Is this bullying ? Teasing? How do I overcome this? I am so stressed and feel emotionally weak.