Is my friend toxic?

I have BPD. But I act in, so I hardly show any emotions. Just take it out on myself. Anyway. My best friend is 10 years older than me. We work together. I do EVERYTHING possible to make and keep her happy. There's nothing I want more than to see her smile. I can't ever remember a time where I've snapped... show more I have BPD. But I act in, so I hardly show any emotions. Just take it out on myself. Anyway. My best friend is 10 years older than me. We work together. I do EVERYTHING possible to make and keep her happy. There's nothing I want more than to see her smile. I can't ever remember a time where I've snapped at her. If I got upset I'd walk away, and return when I took some breaths. She, however, doesn't seem to care if I'm happy. Snaps at me constantly. When she's with her other friend she acts different. They gang up on me and put me down constantly. And she never hesitates to tell me things like "you look bad in this and that."
"You're dumb."
"If you were my kid I'd smack you"
(that one's funny but srsly)
I'm constantly tip toeing around what I say or do just to not set her off. I love her as a friend dearly and she'd do anything for me and we hang out and have fun often but it's taking an emotional toll on me.