Want to own a cafe, but will it be profitable?

I've always loved the idea of having my own cafe, and I really want to have my own business so I thought this would be perfect. But will i even make money off of it? There are lot's of cafes already. I've been thinking about different ideas to make my cafe more interesting, particular design or a... show more I've always loved the idea of having my own cafe, and I really want to have my own business so I thought this would be perfect. But will i even make money off of it? There are lot's of cafes already.

I've been thinking about different ideas to make my cafe more interesting, particular design or a something specific to do there (internet cafe etc.) should i move to a smaller city or is it smarter to own a cafe in a bigger one. have a breakfast buffe etc.

I don't want to get rich in this cafe, i mean that would be dope but my goal is to simply be able to live off of it. So how big does it have to be for me to be able to live off of it. I would like to preferably work there alone and perhaps have one coworker, is that possible?

Also does education matter? Im an straigh A's student but does that actually matter? this question is connected to age, like can i be young ( graduated high school) and own a cafe?

thank you
Update: the reason i want to have my own business is cause i want to be my own boss. I've hated all the jobs i've worked, not because i hate working, but because i hated my boss bossing me around. Im a young person who is very good with her money, doesn't live on a big budget, can easily take the leader role... show more the reason i want to have my own business is cause i want to be my own boss. I've hated all the jobs i've worked, not because i hate working, but because i hated my boss bossing me around. Im a young person who is very good with her money, doesn't live on a big budget, can easily take the leader role and is very responsible!