I’ve been molested by my best friend for 3 years?

I am a 15 year old girl who has been best friends with another girl for over 7 years. She has been sexually assisting and molestingg me for 3 years. She is always cuddling up to me, kissing my cheek, and sometimes kissing me on the lips. About two years ago was when things started. She began to touch me in places... show more I am a 15 year old girl who has been best friends with another girl for over 7 years. She has been sexually assisting and molestingg me for 3 years. She is always cuddling up to me, kissing my cheek, and sometimes kissing me on the lips.

About two years ago was when things started. She began to touch me in places that I didn’t want, but I couldn’t say no. She used her mental illnesses to make me feel guilty. She made me feel as if I didn’t have any value. She would touch my private parts through my pants and rub there. And she would sort of thrust her leg between mine until she was satisfied. She would also force me to do things to her by guilt tripping me, pressuring me, and threatening me.

Our families are so close, so there’s almost no way I can get out. She knows everything about me, and I used to think this was okay, but as she continues doing things, I can feel that it’s going to get worse.

She never lets me be alone. Every weekend she finds a way to get to me, and every night is the same. After my parents go to sleep she gets touchy and then she begins to rub on me, and after a while I convince her we should go to sleep after her doing that for 2-3 hours. And I feel so disgusting cause sometimes I ******* like it.

I just want out so bad. Please help me. What do I do? She’s still my best friend, and I don’t want her to get in trouble. I just want her to stop so badly