How do I deal with mother?

My mom came from an abusive family, she was controlled more than her other siblings and being the oldest, she was forced to enslave herself everyday. Me being the oldest, she has done the same thing with me. She makes me tell her where I am and what I’m doing at every moment. She wants me to go to college with my... show more My mom came from an abusive family, she was controlled more than her other siblings and being the oldest, she was forced to enslave herself everyday. Me being the oldest, she has done the same thing with me. She makes me tell her where I am and what I’m doing at every moment. She wants me to go to college with my sister so she can keep an eye on me. I was never given the freedom I wanted and I know I can manage myself just fine, but she doesn’t think so. She makes me wash the dishes when i’m half asleep and she makes me scrub the bathroom, meanwhile my sister sits in her room doing whatever she wants. My dad doesn’t have a say in what she does with me. He, of course, has an opinion, but he never has the balls to tell her to stop. I feel my head compressing from all the stress and my memory is fluctuating because I can’t stop thinking anout how stressed I am. Please help me, I’m turning 18 in a couple months and I want to know how to deal with her.
5 answers 5