Bothered by my boyfriend pleasuring himself?

OK so I have been in a relationship for nearly a year now and I've been till this point we have had a pretty consistent sex life. We have recently moved into the same apartment building meaning we see each other consistently every day. But lately I've been noticing that we've had of been having... show more OK so I have been in a relationship for nearly a year now and I've been till this point we have had a pretty consistent sex life. We have recently moved into the same apartment building meaning we see each other consistently every day. But lately I've been noticing that we've had of been having intercourse less. Most of the time it varies between 2 to 5 times a week.

Recently I had noticed that while getting ready for bed, he locked himself in the bathroom for 20 minutes to masturbate. And if I'm being completely honest it did hurt my feelings, knowing that I was in the other room and perfectly capable of pleasuring my boyfriend. It kind of just made me wonder what was wrong with me? That he had to go lock himself in the bathroom to do it.

With in this relationship I've had battles with him watching pornography, mostly just because it kind of bothers me to have him get sexual gratification from unrealistic expectations of women, women whom I will never resemble in my life. The thing is in my head I wish I didn't feel this way, because I know a lot of women are completely fine with their boyfriends taking care of themselves. But I don't understand the need to do it if I'm so accessible?

When's this was brought up I was kind of made to be the bad guy for trying to make him feel guilty about this type of thing. But I really can't help the way I feel. Believe me I wish I didn't, but now every time my boyfriend goes the bathroom, I think he's masturbating. Help ?