Why is mental health diagnosis so wrong?

Last year I remember my dad was in bathroom and I was in my room which is near to the bathroom then I heard weird clicking noises so loud coming from the bathroom I thought that was my dad mas***bating if you know what I mean sorry 😐 for it but I am so pissed off by this I didn’t know that when guys do such thing... show more Last year I remember my dad was in bathroom and I was in my room which is near to the bathroom then I heard weird clicking noises so loud coming from the bathroom I thought that was my dad mas***bating if you know what I mean sorry 😐 for it but I am so pissed off by this

I didn’t know that when guys do such thing they make such noise I got so angry with my dad that I started fighting with him throwing things here and there around the home my parents called police and crisis team got involved

I told them honestly what I heard why was I upset they diagnosed with something like physosis and made a forceful hospital admisssion to a psychiatric ward

Now I am out of hospital in to the community and still taking injections and medications a nurse tells me that I.have to inform DVLA about my condition as I am learning to drive

But I am worried that dvla will take away my driving liscenece from me that was the only time I ever heard of noises those clicking noises how did mental health doctors diagnosed me on psychosis only on that case

Should I just keep silent or do I need to tell dvla even though I am fit and fine