Why is there no such thing as making easy money online?

I’ve attempted a number of programs online that turned out to be scams like “Dollarnize” (which has fortunately been taken offline.) WealthyAffiliate is supposedly legit, but a shady company who cheats you. Thr only real ways to make money I’ve found are survey sites that take hours upon hours just to make a few... show more I’ve attempted a number of programs online that turned out to be scams like “Dollarnize” (which has fortunately been taken offline.) WealthyAffiliate is supposedly legit, but a shady company who cheats you.

Thr only real ways to make money I’ve found are survey sites that take hours upon hours just to make a few bucks, and aren’t even worth it.

I’m looking for a detailed answer, better than the simple “If it sounds too good to be true it probably is.” WHY can’t money be as easy to make as sending out referral links to people? I want a real, economic answer. What is the reason that money can not be made easily?

Just look, people have to get jobs, yet, they have to apply and can be rejected/denied employment for any or even no reason, and when they are hired, it’ll be a lot less money than fake opportunities promise to pay (but never actually pay out). But WHY can’t it be easy to make loads of money? Why is money under such extreme control that there is NO easy way to get it (in large quantities)? Obviously I’m talking about making money LEGALLY!