Been thinking about starting my own business, But what does it actually mean?

Obviously im not actively planning on it cause i otherwise wouldn't be here asking about the basics but ever since i started my last internship i've really hated working for someone! I've worked in other places prior but this particular situation was especially strict and had a lot of specific ways they... show more Obviously im not actively planning on it cause i otherwise wouldn't be here asking about the basics but ever since i started my last internship i've really hated working for someone! I've worked in other places prior but this particular situation was especially strict and had a lot of specific ways they wanted you to be and do things and it just made me realize how i HATE someone bossing me around telling me what to wear, how to be, to be quicker etc.

But what does owning a business actually mean? I feel like the way i imagine owning a business is like is calmy sitting in an office in your house doing some work. You can plan your day however you like it and just have a lot of free time. But is that actually true?? I feel like it's not, especially for me cause i don't want to have an online business, i mean it could be part of it but i want it to have an actual location.

So what would life be like if i owned a business? And how do you start. Im a high school student with very high grades if i may say so myself and i do think im a very suitable individual for owning a business cause im really good with money, like things to be "perfect" (as good as things can be) and take responsibility, i wouldn't call myself a natural leader but i can take that role very easily and have prior (in school project) because of me wanting things to be "perfect"

Thank you!