My mom is always complaining and is making my mental state worse. I feel like I will never have peace in my life. Can someone give advice?

I’m 25 and living at my parents house right now because I’m still in college and can’t afford to move out at the moment. I’m trying to make the most of it but everyday I become and more depressed. I’ve been suffering from anxiety and depression all my life. I’ve neber been to therapy because I felt ashamed but my... show more I’m 25 and living at my parents house right now because I’m still in college and can’t afford to move out at the moment. I’m trying to make the most of it but everyday I become and more depressed. I’ve been suffering from anxiety and depression all my life. I’ve neber been to therapy because I felt ashamed but my first therapy session is Monday. There are time where I will break down crying out the blue. My dad is amazing, he’s always been there for me. MG mom however is emotionally and physically. She has beat me before and constantly tears me down and makes me feel as though I’m worthless. I go to work 5 days out the week I go to school 4 days out the week and still when I get home I manage to be able to cook and clean and do laundry. My mom is very unappreciative of my efforts. If the house isn’t immaculately spotless she starts complaining about how I neber do anything and she can’t wait until I move out. I told her I’m trying my best I spend hours cleaning. What else do you want from me. She went off on me because I washed one
Load of clothes instead of washing 5 loads. I was like “ please I’m tired I can’t stay up all night washing 5 loads I have to be up early” and she was like “ no you will get every piece of clothing and wash it. We are washing everything in one day”. My dad even said “ you and me both know what she’s doing isn’t right but we just have to deal with it”. She complains a lot about me cooking and any normal parent would Be happy.