Am I being selfish or a bad person? my girlfriend is driving me crazy for real I dont know what to do!! HELP!!?

so this is what happens I asked my GF of 3 yrs to marry me 5 months ago and now I have come to the conclusion I wont be really happy around her shes rude and disrespectful af to me I can't have a different opinion than hers cuz she gets mad and explode is very volatile she always projects things on me that im... show more so this is what happens I asked my GF of 3 yrs to marry me 5 months ago and now I have come to the conclusion I wont be really happy around her shes rude and disrespectful af to me I can't have a different opinion than hers cuz she gets mad and explode is very volatile she always projects things on me that im not doing such as cheating or being a jealous asshole

she broke up with me the other day cause I was telling her I don't appreciate the way she talks to me rudely and for NO REASON she started crying and said that I don't love her enough cause I have been on her tail lately talking on how I dont like how she treats me (and thats true I been talking to her a lot about her behavior) she doesnt understand how it is affecting me and if theres something I did that got her mad like that and what I can do to make her feel better but she constantly repeats if I loved her I would stand the ways she talks to me or would know how to handle her swing moods cuase thats how she is she has no communication skills she just keeps telling me that I have changed and to be honest I havent changed a bit my guts tell me that im the same person since day one shes the one thats changed she was a sweet pie at first very kind and now shes mean, toxic so im thinking about breaking up cause is too much work for me but would that make a mofo or bad person? she says she loves me more than anything but only tells me that when we talk about her behavior, and to be honest my mind cant take it anymore