I can't take my sister anymore?

My sister is 13 and I am 16. She literally gets everything, and has to do nothing! She acts like shes perfect, and never does anything wrong, and I always get blamed. I am literally so sick of her. Whenever I try to reason with her she says "stop talking to me NOW. thank you" Whenever mom asks her to take... show more My sister is 13 and I am 16. She literally gets everything, and has to do nothing! She acts like shes perfect, and never does anything wrong, and I always get blamed. I am literally so sick of her. Whenever I try to reason with her she says "stop talking to me NOW. thank you" Whenever mom asks her to take the dog out she goes " ow, no. can lois do it?" Then my mom makes me do it.

Just yesterday, she was being annoying, and hurt her thumb. like the drama queen she is, she made my mom go right to the store and get a splint and brace, and he only looks hurt when my moms around.

Today, we are supposed to clean, and my mom said my sister still has to clean, but she threw a tantrum and I said "why do you have to be such a drama queen" my mom said I was being rude and MY punishment was HER not having to clean. I literally can't take her anymore Now shes sitting like a little brat smiling on the couch.
I am SO sick of her. WHAT DO I DO?