I feel worthless.?

Hello guys, I am 15 years old boy, Im currently at 9 grade. I am depressed, because I have OCD and social anxiety. I feel like Im in a cell and controlled by something that I cant get rid of. Me and my mom always fight, I feel like no one really is interested to me, I am a boring awkward person, I cant make jokes,... show more Hello guys, I am 15 years old boy, Im currently at 9 grade. I am depressed, because I have OCD and social anxiety. I feel like Im in a cell and controlled by something that I cant get rid of. Me and my mom always fight, I feel like no one really is interested to me, I am a boring awkward person, I cant make jokes, I having problems making people laugh. I am always afraid. My mom said that he should just killed me when I was in her stomach, I cant blame her because I talk back to her when shes angry and coudnt help it and I stop crying because this makes me want to commit suicide. I think Im gonna fail to my schopl this year and this will make my parents unhappy and dissappointed to me. I have trouble in focusing on things because of my mental illness and I just wanna kill myself.I am always insecure about my skin, what I look, I feel really bad. I have no talent, no humor, bad, and a worthless boring person. I have a really close bestfriend but I am afraid to say things to him because he might dont take it seriously or think that Im just overreacting
9 answers 9