HELP MY PARENTS ARE PSYCO CRAZY PEOPLE!!?

So recently I've realized my parents a ******* horrible at being parents. They can do no wrong like seriously. They'd create an atmosphere in a household so that to us they were gods that can't lie or do any sort of wrong. My dad has never felt like a father to me at all and he has never taught me how... show more So recently I've realized my parents a ******* horrible at being parents. They can do no wrong like seriously. They'd create an atmosphere in a household so that to us they were gods that can't lie or do any sort of wrong. My dad has never felt like a father to me at all and he has never taught me how to be a real man. My mother manipulated us into thinking if anything went wrong it was our dad's fault even though thats far from the truth. They are both manipulative pieces of trash who should burn in hell. Then they call themselves "christians". They don't believe what they teach us. They get extremely pissed off if you dont want to attend church with them. They call my 20+ year old friend when I'm out asking when I'll be home. They ask questions like who is this friend? Where do you know them from? We don't know them so we dont want you around them. I'm ******* 18 years old. They gaslight and when they lied to us they made us think we were insane when the whole time they ******* played games with our minds. Just today me and my grown brother making plans to move out were talking outside shoveling snow about how shitty our parents were and that we are going to rise above and make a new life for ourselves somewhere else. Our "mother" was watching us out the window trying to make sure we didnt say anything she didnt like. We always pretend to start talking basketball or something but she's a psycho *****. And no im not an off the wall kid who just is in a rebellious stage.
Update: There is way to much to type. I can't type it all. There are things i have never told anyone ever that i don't tell my parents about because they don't care. My dad still works a shitty job he hates and always took it and still takes it out on us till this day. He is always purposely trying to demean... show more There is way to much to type. I can't type it all. There are things i have never told anyone ever that i don't tell my parents about because they don't care. My dad still works a shitty job he hates and always took it and still takes it out on us till this day. He is always purposely trying to demean us. He won't let my sisters wear making when its rough enough being a damn teenager in the world. My sister constantly looks in the mirror wondering if she's beautiful or not. Its to long to type
Update 2: I don't want to create a hostile environment and leave my sisters with the repercussions. They always made us feel like we werent good enough. My father constantly implies how stupid we are and how the world wants to tear us apart and that all we have is them. They want us to feel connected to them but me and... show more I don't want to create a hostile environment and leave my sisters with the repercussions. They always made us feel like we werent good enough. My father constantly implies how stupid we are and how the world wants to tear us apart and that all we have is them. They want us to feel connected to them but me and my brother have no emotional feelings to them. We only love eachother and our other brother. They messed up the way a family is suppose to be. I feel like **** because i dont love my sis