Constipation with plenty of fiber/water?

I have a situation with my digestive health and hope someone out there may have any suggestions. FYI - sorry for the grueling details! I ve been experiencing constipation for over a month now, plus frequent urination. I am a vegetarian and had two large bowel movements daily. Currently I have close to the same... show more I have a situation with my digestive health and hope someone out there may have any suggestions.
FYI - sorry for the grueling details!

I ve been experiencing constipation for over a month now, plus frequent urination. I am a vegetarian and had two large bowel movements daily. Currently I have close to the same amount in 2 - 5 passes.

I have been eating less variety of foods lately, much due to a new living/grocery arrangement.

My diet consists of the following:

Breakfast - A bowl of high fiber cereal or oatmeal.
Lunch - Two eggs scrambled (or sometimes a can of tuna) with peppers and onions wrapped in a whole grain tortilla with spinach, broccoli and sometimes kale salad mix. This is paired with an apple or banana, some carrots, snap peas and whole wheat crackers. Other times I ll have leftover dinner as a lunch, or an omelet with salad.
Dinner - Stir fry (made with tofu, frozen vegetables and brown rice.). vegetarian chili (made with canned beans, tomatoes, veggie ground, peppers and onions), or pasta (made with tomato sauce, peppers, onions and veggie ground paired with salad.)

The only fats I have are olive oil with cooking, a small amount of butter for eggs, salad dressing, and mayonnaise in tuna.

I went to the doctor and tried explaining all this, but he said just keep eating high fiber foods and drink plenty of water. My problem is too much water causes dark pellet sized stools (worsening the symptoms), and less causes thin softer stools. Any thoughts?