I wanna die but won’t kill myself?

It’s been over the years I’ve wanted to die for some reason and I don’t know why I’ve gotten it to stop but it’s came back of me dying. Of me wanting to die.. I don’t understand why do I want to die but won’t kill my self. I get that there must be something keeping me from doing it but I don’t know what or why.... show more It’s been over the years I’ve wanted to die for some reason and I don’t know why I’ve gotten it to stop but it’s came back of me dying. Of me wanting to die.. I don’t understand why do I want to die but won’t kill my self. I get that there must be something keeping me from doing it but I don’t know what or why. Like there’s a girl I’ve been talking to and she likes me and I like her. She does care about me and I’ve considered talking to her about it but she doesn’t even know what’s going on in my head. Hell I don’t even know anymore. Like on Monday my school went into lockdown because someone who threatened to kill a student was seen on campus grounds and during it I was honestly ready to die I was ready for one of them to break down the door and shoot me in the face. For 3 damn years I’ve wanted to die and I don’t understand why. If your wondering no one knows about this I’ve kept it to myself but idk I guess I need some advice or something should I talk to someone I trust? See a therapist cause this isn’t a joke this is legit I literally feel like my life has no meaning and I shouldn’t even be alive. So anyone got any kinda advice? Cause I’m slowly loosing my sanity from this
11 answers 11