Is my mom right to sue my dad for adult support?

My dad is a general surgeon. My mom already sued him for child support after I was born. They were never married. He hasn't been in my life much. I'm an only child. Is it right of her to sue him despite the fact that she already received $4,000 a month in child support from when I was born until I turned... show more My dad is a general surgeon. My mom already sued him for child support after I was born. They were never married. He hasn't been in my life much. I'm an only child.

Is it right of her to sue him despite the fact that she already received $4,000 a month in child support from when I was born until I turned 18 and just squandered it and didn't spend the money wisely and didn't save any money left for my college education?

She didn’t work at all since she had me. She said it’s because she took care of me. But, I think that when you bring a child into this world, it’s your duty to raise your child in a decent way. I think it’s more important to do your duty to parent the child right than to have a child who does not dominate you and aren't spoiled than a child who thinks they are entitled to everything and think's it's owed to them without having to work for it and not making them appreciate what they have. She handed everything to me.

She wants what someone else has, and my mom says with all the money he makes, he can't finish it all. He has another family now, and he even pays for the education for his stepdaughter, his girlfriend's daughter, who is not related to him.

I'm over 18 now and in college, and my mom says she wants to get lawyers to support her case by telling them that I need mental help and can't work. What do you think?