I'm autistic and helped one of the most popular girls in school and she has been friendly since. Do you think she's making fun of me?

A lot of people at school laugh at and make me fun of me and sometimes have pretended to be my friend to trick me etc. A few weeks ago i found Hannah one of the most popular girls in school laying unconscious in the hall (she'd fainted) and I carried her to the school nurse to be seen to (I'm bigger than... show more A lot of people at school laugh at and make me fun of me and sometimes have pretended to be my friend to trick me etc. A few weeks ago i found Hannah one of the most popular girls in school laying unconscious in the hall (she'd fainted) and I carried her to the school nurse to be seen to (I'm bigger than most kids my age)

Ever since Hannah has been inviting me to sit with her and her friends at launch a
calling my her hero - I haven't been bullied as much since/

The only problem is i think she might be tricking me or making fun of me, what do you think?