My brother in law visits and acts like he owns my house & my husband doesn’t stand up for me?

My brother in law visits and starts inviting people to our house and is overall obnoxious and takes over. Once I said to everyone let’s meet somewhere besides my studio apartment and he got angry at me and started yelling at me! Then the next day he showed up and started cooking breakfast for everyone in my... show more My brother in law visits and starts inviting people to our house and is overall obnoxious and takes over.

Once I said to everyone let’s meet somewhere besides my studio apartment and he got angry at me and started yelling at me! Then the next day he showed up and started cooking breakfast for everyone in my kitchen! After I said NO

My husband stopped me from calling security to have him escorted but he didn’t say anything to him either. It’s not his apartment to choose what to do or who comes over and he doesn’t respect when I say NO.

The bigger issue is with my husband he always says “what am I supposed to do?” Like he doesn’t know how to handle it.

I’m on the verge of screaming at this guy in front of everyone to name a few- what can I do?