Is this a compliment or an insult?

I am the only girl in my High School AP Physics class. My classmates are my friends and we like to gather at my home and jointly do on our homework. It is a very hard class with lots of homework. Some of the problems we have a hard time solving. One of my classmates said let’s ask you mom Jill for help. He did and... show more I am the only girl in my High School AP Physics class. My classmates are my friends and we like to gather at my home and jointly do on our homework. It is a very hard class with lots of homework. Some of the problems we have a hard time solving. One of my classmates said let’s ask you mom Jill for help. He did and mom instantly came up with the answer. They did this several times and mom always came up with the answer.

This was amazing to my classmates. One of them said to me “How is it possible that your mom is so beautiful and so smart? That does not compute”.

Is that a compliment for my mom or an insult to all women? YOUR OPINION PLEASE.