My CoWorker Hates that I Tickle Her?

This is an odd question, but needs to be asked. So I live with roommates and one of my female roommates always tickles me while screaming "Nipple!" - I hate being tickled, and am often running as she chases me, finally getting me in a corner and tickling me nonstop- as I laugh uncontrollably. We both... show more This is an odd question, but needs to be asked. So I live with roommates and one of my female roommates always tickles me while screaming "Nipple!" - I hate being tickled, and am often running as she chases me, finally getting me in a corner and tickling me nonstop- as I laugh uncontrollably. We both think it's nuts but fun- and I decided to do the same thing to a female colleague of mine that has been having problems with the boss.

I approached her cubicle last Friday, and asked if she was doing okay. She grimly said she was fine, and that's when my arm extended and I started tickling her under her chin. She laughed, but looked angry. Telling me to stop. But I knew she was probably doing what I tell my roommate. So I grabbed her chest, saying "Nipple!" playfully. As she screamed, and I chased her around the office- audible reactions were heard, including from the boss. I was told to leave for the day, and apparently my female colleague went to HR. Really? Over tickling? I now have a meeting tomorrow with them, the colleague and my boss. Was I wrong to do this? I seriously just wanted to make her feel better.
Update: Ok NOT a troll here! Stop saying I am. I honestly want answers, not judgment. Thanks.