Pregnant maybe?

my GF and I were playing around and one thing led to another and we basically masturbated each other. she stopped for a minute cause I had precum on my tip and she asked me to dry it off with a towel cause it was gonna get on my shirt. she also reminded me to wipe my hands thoroughly just to avoid getting... show more my GF and I were playing around and one thing led to another and we basically masturbated each other. she stopped for a minute cause I had precum on my tip and she asked me to dry it off with a towel cause it was gonna get on my shirt. she also reminded me to wipe my hands thoroughly just to avoid getting pre-ejaculate on her vulva (no fingering, just rubbing her clit). we did this about 5 days after her period ended and she ovulated 10 days after (she told my about her cycle). I am aware that c*u*m and precum pose pregnancy risks and especially if I had high amounts of precum on my hands (I only had a few drips and I also urinated that morning after ejaculating), so I was wondering if she is at risk from this cause people say that it takes just one lucky sperm to get to the egg. thanks, all comments are appreciated.
6 answers 6