How do I allow duplicate values in Access 2010 Combo Box?

I've created a fairly basic database but there are numerous records. And within those records there are about a dozen people that have the same last name, although different first names. The Combo Box is pulling both Last Name and First Name so I can see that I'm trying pulling up the correct... show more I've created a fairly basic database but there are numerous records. And within those records there are about a dozen people that have the same last name, although different first names.

The Combo Box is pulling both Last Name and First Name so I can see that I'm trying pulling up the correct record.

However, whenever I choose a Last Name that four people have in common the Combo Box will ONLY pull up one record. For whatever reason it's like it's set to only choose one of the people who happen to share the same Last Name, even though the Combo Box clearly shows the Last Name with their respective First Name. So the only way I'm able to get a different person that has the same Last Name I'm having to search the First Name in the Navigation Bar at the bottom.

Any help is much appreciated. Thanks