Landlord Being Unfair?

I currently rent a room in a woman's home, I am also female. I moved in the first week of January, a month after I moved in the owner of the home and I got into a huge fight where the owner verbally informed me that she will no longer be renting a room to me. I went out and when I go back there was a Written... show more I currently rent a room in a woman's home, I am also female. I moved in the first week of January, a month after I moved in the owner of the home and I got into a huge fight where the owner verbally informed me that she will no longer be renting a room to me. I went out and when I go back there was a Written Letter informing me that in 30 days I would have to vacate the home. I told her that I would need more time but she said no. Since then we have been fighting non-stop, she has pushed me down the stairs and tried to sexually assault me. She has also changed the locks on my room door and did not allow me access until I called the police. Every time she sees me she says please leave my home but I ignore her. I recently received an eviction warrant from the Marshal's office, I have seven days to file my answer and I intend to fight the eviction. I have since stopped paying rent as I am being physically and sexually assaulted by the owner of the home. Do I have any legal tenant rights to stay in the home since the owner of the home did not give me enough time to move?
27 answers 27