Guy keeps staring whenever I talk to others?

I have been working with a guy for 8mths, he is in his late 40’s (Steve) and I’m 23 and female. One time when I was working with him I was busy doing something and I would look up and see him staring at me and he would quickly look down. Our boss noticed this also and he said to Steve that it was ok to look even... show more I have been working with a guy for 8mths, he is in his late 40’s (Steve) and I’m 23 and female. One time when I was working with him I was busy doing something and I would look up and see him staring at me and he would quickly look down. Our boss noticed this also and he said to Steve that it was ok to look even though he's married.

A few weeks ago I was talking to a male and female co worker as I was talking saw Steve staring right at me, when I saw him he quickly snapped his head back around and pretended he wasn’t looking.

A few days ago I was talking to a different older female co worker and I turned and again I saw Steve staring at me and he quickly turned away. Iv have also been working on the other side of the store and caught him staring at me. When he talks to other people he stares at me also.

I thought that maybe he was just bored at work and thought he was playing some weird mind game by letting me catch him staring, so lately when I catch him I pretend not to notice and try to ignore it, Iv also started avoiding him a bit. But still every time I talk to someone I see him staring at me and not the other person.

Why is he doing this? and should I ask him what his problem is?