Why is Barclaycard so terrible?

I love JetBlue and I’ve read the horror stories about this bank which is the only reason why I got them. It’s been less than two months and they’ve been completely horrible to me. First they locked my account because I couldn’t verify my cross street to an old adress I lived at. So they ask me for some ID, not to... show more I love JetBlue and I’ve read the horror stories about this bank which is the only reason why I got them. It’s been less than two months and they’ve been completely horrible to me. First they locked my account because I couldn’t verify my cross street to an old adress I lived at. So they ask me for some ID, not to mention the guy yelled at me in the process. I was already pissed and done with them at this point, so I asked them to cancel my account and they said they can’t take any action until I get the security thing lifted. Alright, I send them the ducks bra that they asked, turns out the guy didn’t clarify that they need a checking statement not a credit card statement but they never called me to tell me any of this or sent anything I the mail. I had to call and the first guy I spoke to literally told me “we do not feel we are talking to the right person here so no I’m not lifting anything” which I wasn’t asking him to, just checking on the status. When I asked him to clarify, I kid you not he repeated exactly what he said before then hung up on me. So I called again got a much nicer rep who let me know that I needed the checking statement, so I thanked him and complained about the other guy.I have no problem that you value security as it’s your money and I would be very protective of mine but you shouldn’t be so rude to a customer just because you suspect that they might not be the right person on the account. Shouldn’t it be innocent until proven guilty?
4 answers 4