I'm pregnant! Where should we live?

I just found out I'm pregnant! Hurray! But um...me and my boyfriend are only 19. (Though by the time the baby is born I'll be 20). He wants us to move in with family (i think it's so we have a support system or something....) but I think we should get our own place, because I love with my 83 year old... show more I just found out I'm pregnant! Hurray! But um...me and my boyfriend are only 19. (Though by the time the baby is born I'll be 20). He wants us to move in with family (i think it's so we have a support system or something....) but I think we should get our own place, because I love with my 83 year old grandma and he has three siblings and his parents, so adding me and a baby that seems like too many people. Which sounds like it'll be incredibly stressful for everyone else including us.

Should we move in with family or get our own place? Oh and for the record, we didn't plan this baby, but I don't like the idea of abortion or adoption so we're taking responsibility.

Also if you know any good names, feel free to suggest them. Boy or girl ^^;
Update: Ok so looking over the answers I realize I forgot to add in our financial situation. We each make $11 an hour and we both work roughly 35-37 hours a week.
Update 2: Oh and as for daycare, my aunt runs a successful and, yes legitimate, daycare. So we should both be able to work and raise the child. And as for average rent, I've viewed apartments with rent ranging from 450 to 600 a month. Which is easily manageable for one let alone two people. And as for the people who keep... show more Oh and as for daycare, my aunt runs a successful and, yes legitimate, daycare. So we should both be able to work and raise the child. And as for average rent, I've viewed apartments with rent ranging from 450 to 600 a month. Which is easily manageable for one let alone two people. And as for the people who keep insisting on abortion or adoption my response is a firm NO. I refuse to take an innocent life, and I have no intention on giving this child up for adoption.
Update 3: ^^; ok... I've never been very good at explaining myself. Yes I have full intention of paying my aunt for helping me. She charges all family members and friends, so I doubt I'd be an exception. However we are waiting to pass the first trimester before telling thrm, because in my family, we're known to... show more ^^; ok... I've never been very good at explaining myself. Yes I have full intention of paying my aunt for helping me. She charges all family members and friends, so I doubt I'd be an exception. However we are waiting to pass the first trimester before telling thrm, because in my family, we're known to have particularly risky pregnancies in the beginning