Is there a point where trying too hard to be diverse is considered racist?

So I am in my marketing class, and we are learning about making ads seem more inclusive so that all walks of life feel welcome within a company. It probably sounds like a silly question, but I am curious. For example, I've noticed in the last decade, many TV shows and commercials I feel almost try too hard to... show more So I am in my marketing class, and we are learning about making ads seem more inclusive so that all walks of life feel welcome within a company. It probably sounds like a silly question, but I am curious. For example, I've noticed in the last decade, many TV shows and commercials I feel almost try too hard to be "inclusive". For example, "The Backyardigans" is a kids show the kids I nanny for watch, and 2 of the main characters are "Tyrone and Shaniqua", both clearly voiced by black actors, and the other one is Pablo. I feel like picking sterotypical black and hispanic names IS indeed racist.
Another example I recently saw was a car commercial that featured a white family, but there was one young black boy in the car. I almost feel like adding the one black kid was the company's way of being like "oh, we'll just add him so we look accepting". Anyone else catch my drift? What's the fine line between promoting inclusion, and forcing it so hard to the point of racism?