Does the "Black Lives Matter" movement actually (ironically) contribute to racism?

In my honest opinion, yes it does. Because it's basically supporting the idea that humans need to divide themselves into groups of different skin color. Black Lives Matter is basically doing the opposite what it's goal is. Having a movement for a certain race isn't going to stop racism and will just... show more In my honest opinion, yes it does. Because it's basically supporting the idea that humans need to divide themselves into groups of different skin color.

Black Lives Matter is basically doing the opposite what it's goal is. Having a movement for a certain race isn't going to stop racism and will just contribute to it, having a movement for all races would be the right answer to help end racism.

The Black Lives Matter movement would've been way more impactful if it was called "All Lives Matter".