Does anyone absolutely hate ,one or more of their future spouses family members? How do you deal with that ?

Trying to plan a wedding and these to cousins of my spous are obnoxious. In and out of jail always drunk and high at family functions. I do not want that at my wedding and it would be rude of me to not invite them. But hell if they ,are their I don’t want to get married. Because I’m paying for everything and I’m... show more Trying to plan a wedding and these to cousins of my spous are obnoxious. In and out of jail always drunk and high at family functions. I do not want that at my wedding and it would be rude of me to not invite them. But hell if they ,are their I don’t want to get married. Because I’m paying for everything and I’m not going to allow my money to be wasted on a couple of dead beats. One of them isn’t a cousin to my spouse it’s my spouses aunt by marriage that’s her cousin. Anyways that one is a stalker and has insulted me to my face and acted as if he was going to put his hands on me.