Why do I get nervous around this guy? Am I gay?

m I gay? Okay I am a 17 year old guy currently a senior in high school. Recently in the last couple weeks there is this new guy to our school who sits next to me during my first class in the morning. He is really friendly, charming, smart, funny. I enjoy talking to him too. Now... I also notice he is very handsome.... show more m I gay?
Okay I am a 17 year old guy currently a senior in high school. Recently in the last couple weeks there is this new guy to our school who sits next to me during my first class in the morning. He is really friendly, charming, smart, funny. I enjoy talking to him too. Now... I also notice he is very handsome. Slightly taller than me, dirty blonde hair, blue eyes, nice physique too. Latley I have been thinking about him a lot. He is all I think about when I am not around him. When I see him walk in every day I just get so shy and nervous around him. My heart just beats so fast, I feel my face getting red when he looks and smiles at me when first greeting me. Also I notice things like his nice body, nice muscular arms, beautiful eyes and lips, nicely shaped butt, and nice hair. I find him cute also. I think what it would be like to hug and kiss him, and see him without a shirt on. I never thought of myself as gay but I have never noticed girls either, I noticed I have little interest in girls. Am I gay? I am unsure of myself. Why do I get nervous around him? Now....I have heard rumors about him that he is gay...so what do I do? Thanks everybody for helping me figure it out.