Isn't it funny to think that a Christian from 40 AD would be considered not a "true Christian" today?

Update: For context if you aren't aware, none of the writings we have today about Jesus came from before 50 AD and are as late as 110 AD, so we can only speculate what undeveloped version of Christianity existed around 40 AD
Update 2: Well I guess my question stopped showing up for some reason... maybe updating again will fix it.
Update 3: I guess not.
Update 4: Annsan, I can tell you right now the Apostle Creed was not written by the apostles. And they wouldn't have believed in the virgin birth, that was a later addition to the mythos.
Update 5: David, I'm talking about the fact that Christians in 40 AD would not have believed in the trinity, virgin birth, the divinity of Jesus, and other things held to be sacred today.
Update 6: 2FollowHim, they might have memorized things, and let's say they did. The most I'm willing to give you is the gospel of Mark, which again, doesn't mention divinity or the virgin birth. And documents can be altered, which they were, by the authors of Luke and Matthew. Who took the Mark source and added... show more 2FollowHim, they might have memorized things, and let's say they did. The most I'm willing to give you is the gospel of Mark, which again, doesn't mention divinity or the virgin birth.
And documents can be altered, which they were, by the authors of Luke and Matthew. Who took the Mark source and added others things to it that appealed to their own personal churches at that time. Matthew seems to have hated non-Christian Jews and gentiles, because it's clearly reflected in his version.