My dad spent MY inheritance money on expensive leisure travel but I want what's mine?

So I'm 41 and am married and have two 11 year old twins. My dad is 68 and retired. He sold his business for $3 million when he turned 60. He said he left me $1 million in his will. A week ago he found out that he may only have another 5 good years to live due to heart problems that run in the family. My dad... show more So I'm 41 and am married and have two 11 year old twins. My dad is 68 and retired. He sold his business for $3 million when he turned 60. He said he left me $1 million in his will. A week ago he found out that he may only have another 5 good years to live due to heart problems that run in the family. My dad decided that he was going to live life to the fullest. He told me yesterday that he booked him and my mom an around the world cruise for next year with a balcony. I looked at the price and it was $35000 for each person. He also said that he is going back to college after that to get another masters degree. That would probally cost another 100k right there. I am thinking to myself that he is spending too much money and I'll be left with nothing. I was planning on using that money to pay off my house or send my kids to college. What should I do?