Is it bad to be a guy and weigh 30 pounds less then your gf and be 2 inches shorter? Or is love blind?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 years ago
    Favourite answer

I'm about 5'10, and my boyfriend is shorter then 5'7, and I am pretty skinny, but my boyfriend is tinier then me, and I know I must weight a far amount more then him. But it doesn't matter to me, I think he's wonderful, and attractive, and I love being with him. Size doesn't count when it comes to love

• 3 years ago

I agree with @breanna but as a dude your probably goin to get roasted by some friends but hey its all in good fun

• Anonymous
    3 years ago

I weigh less than my girlfriend and am like half an inch shorter. We don't care

It's not that love is blind but women have faults just like men do

Men don't like tall or heavy women just like women don't like short or super skinny guys but guess what? Someone's gonna date them. People date similar people. That's life

• Anonymous
    3 years ago

No one else has any right to answer this for you. Are you both happy?

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 3 years ago

That's up to the people involved. My ex bf weighed a whole lot less than me. Still thought I was beautiful. Besides more or less weight doesn't automatically equal unattractive.

• 3 years ago

Why would it be bad

You are who you are, and your girlfriend is who she is.

• Anonymous
    3 years ago

Love is blind

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.