Is it bad to be a guy and weigh 30 pounds less then your gf and be 2 inches shorter? Or is love blind?

I'm about 5'10, and my boyfriend is shorter then 5'7, and I am pretty skinny, but my boyfriend is tinier then me, and I know I must weight a far amount more then him. But it doesn't matter to me, I think he's wonderful, and attractive, and I love being with him. Size doesn't count when it comes to love

I agree with @breanna but as a dude your probably goin to get roasted by some friends but hey its all in good fun

I weigh less than my girlfriend and am like half an inch shorter. We don't care

It's not that love is blind but women have faults just like men do

Men don't like tall or heavy women just like women don't like short or super skinny guys but guess what? Someone's gonna date them. People date similar people. That's life

No one else has any right to answer this for you. Are you both happy?

That's up to the people involved. My ex bf weighed a whole lot less than me. Still thought I was beautiful. Besides more or less weight doesn't automatically equal unattractive.

Why would it be bad

You are who you are, and your girlfriend is who she is.

Love is blind