Tripping over germs that can get on my baby in my studio apartment?

I don't have a bunch off time to clean anymore, she's almost 4 months old so it's fun she wakes up just sleeping for an hr. It's hard me my husband and her in this little apartment no walls. We're moving in moving in March so it will get better. Now I'm just thinking about blankets the... show more I don't have a bunch off time to clean anymore, she's almost 4 months old so it's fun she wakes up just sleeping for an hr. It's hard me my husband and her in this little apartment no walls. We're moving in moving in March so it will get better. Now I'm just thinking about blankets the sheets on the bed, her rock n play our phones,laptops we don't wash our hands every time. After the bathroom always. She's also always sucking on her hands! What do I do about that I know sanitize wipes but we have to use so much we don't have them all the time. Can u guys tell me your experiences with your infants?