Why does God never answers my prayers ??

i was really close to god , i love talking to him whenever i want to talk , i always feel he is beside me , whenever i have an issue directly think of him, talk to him about the problem, asking him to solve my problems, ask him for help ! actually my relation with god has been growth each year, but the point is... show more i was really close to god , i love talking to him whenever i want to talk , i always feel he is beside me , whenever i have an issue directly think of him, talk to him about the problem, asking him to solve my problems, ask him for help ! actually my relation with god has been growth each year, but the point is how I'm close to him doesn't mean he answer my prayers ! he never does , which makes me so frustrated !! imagine you close to someone and when asking for help he did not respond at all !! even if you need him so bad he don't care about you ! what makes him not answer my prayers ?

*** i asked him why he is not answer and also never get the answer! I'm lost help me