Are these problems fixed in windows 10 yet?

i dont have windows 10 but ive heard some bad press about the operating system and stories i think are worrying and wondered if a solution has been found to them or a 'fix'? one problem ive heard is that if you dont store your personal precious media files in the allocated location on windows 10, files... show more i dont have windows 10 but ive heard some bad press about the operating system and stories i think are worrying and wondered if a solution has been found to them or a 'fix'?

one problem ive heard is that if you dont store your personal precious media files in the allocated location on windows 10, files like pictures and music files - then when the windows updates take place, it erases or deletes those personal media files? if they weren't in the allocated location?

also the worrying story of their being 'forced' updates that you have no choice but to accept and that the updates can make you lose personal files, programs and precious data......and also that if you create a windows notepad file in windows 10, even if you save added text and save your session every time, that a process in windows 10 can cause it to erase information and text you've added to the notepad file, even if you'd saved it before you closed the notepad file?

it sounds bad and worrying to me and wondered if a fix had been found to these concerning problems in windows 10?
6 answers 6