Do know of book that has list of comics and graphic novels?

Do know of book that has list of comics and graphic novels? When I was in library I found book that has list of comics and graphic novels but I can't find it any more. The book is like Manga complete guide by Jason Thompson; like it has title of book and small summary of what about but not manga. And don’t... show more Do know of book that has list of comics and graphic novels?
When I was in library I found book that has list of comics and graphic novels but I can't find it any more.

The book is like Manga complete guide by Jason Thompson; like it has title of book and small summary of what about but not manga.

And don’t think has DC comics (like batman, superman) or marvel comic (x-men, iron man) or a least a lot of it.

It has graphic novel like Maus: A Survivor's Tale by Art Spiegelman, Persepolis: the Sstory of a Childhood by Marjane Satrapi and less known graphic novels and comics,